Working at Real Life Church is about so much more than a career–it’s a calling. Our dedicated employees are the lead stakeholders in Real Life’s mission, vision and values. They work hard to lead and develop Real Life Church ministries, helping people find and follow Jesus by being a church that unchurched people find irresistible.
Our staff culture is built around five “we” statements that describe the working environment at Real Life Church:
- We Keep it Real – We live out our Mission, Vision and Values in a fresh, fun, energetic way. We are authentic, transparent and true to one another so that we can be irresistible to those who need our help.
- We Assume the Best – We understand the importance of a pure heart; giving grace to those who need it, asking forgiveness from those we’ve hurt, and sharing the truth in a kind, gentle and loving way.
- We Work as a T.E.A.M. – We know a great team works best when it works together; founded on Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mutual Respect, we continually strive to make everything we do better.
- We Take Care of Ourselves – We believe that our spiritual, physical and emotional health is up to us. We work harder on ourselves than we do on our job so that we may be “blessed to be a blessing.”
- We are Open to Change – We realize ministry is a gift and it is temporary, so we hold our hands open to new growth opportunities to humbly serve in whatever way God has planned for us.
If you would like to be part of our innovative staff, consider whether your gifts and abilities match one of our available positions.
Please note that in order to join our staff, you must:
- Be (or be willing to become) a member of Real Life Church
- Be in agreement with Real Life Church’s mission, vision, values and core beliefs
- Unreservedly embrace Real Life Church’s ethos as a church for unchurched people
Current Open Positions
Facilities Operational Technician - Real Life
Create a clean, organized, working and safe environment for guests to feel welcome and invited by executing a wide range of tasks and procedures, supporting overall Campus Management including events, meetings and services, coordinating building space allocation and use, and performing maintenance tasks or support based on ability.
Children’s Elementary Lead - Real Life
Help families find and follow Jesus by creating environments that engage elementary students in worship/teaching and community/life groups.
Early Childhood Lead - Real Life
Help families find and follow Jesus by creating environments that engage Nursery through Pre-K/TK children in worship/teaching and community.
Student Ministries Pastor - Discovery
Help families find and follow Jesus by providing direction and oversight for the Student Ministry at our Discovery Church campus.