Working at Real Life Church is about so much more than a career–it’s a calling. Our dedicated employees are the lead stakeholders in Real Life’s mission, vision and values. They work hard to lead and develop Real Life Church ministries, helping people find and follow Jesus by being a church that unchurched people find irresistible.
Our staff culture is built around five “we” statements that describe the working environment at Real Life Church:
- We Keep it Real – We live out our Mission, Vision and Values in a fresh, fun, energetic way. We are authentic, transparent and true to one another so that we can be irresistible to those who need our help.
- We Assume the Best – We understand the importance of a pure heart; giving grace to those who need it, asking forgiveness from those we’ve hurt, and sharing the truth in a kind, gentle and loving way.
- We Work as a T.E.A.M. – We know a great team works best when it works together; founded on Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mutual Respect, we continually strive to make everything we do better.
- We Take Care of Ourselves – We believe that our spiritual, physical and emotional health is up to us. We work harder on ourselves than we do on our job so that we may be “blessed to be a blessing.”
- We are Open to Change – We realize ministry is a gift and it is temporary, so we hold our hands open to new growth opportunities to humbly serve in whatever way God has planned for us.
If you would like to be part of our innovative staff, consider whether your gifts and abilities match one of our available positions.
Please note that in order to join our staff, you must:
- Be (or be willing to become) a member of Real Life Church
- Be in agreement with Real Life Church’s mission, vision, values and core beliefs
- Unreservedly embrace Real Life Church’s ethos as a church for unchurched people
Current Open Positions
In order to apply for any of these positions, download our employment application.
Email completed applications to Jane Gilbertson at email@example.com, or bring it to our admin offices.
Work with the communications team to conceptualize, develop and create designs for print, web and social media.
Help develop volunteer placement and follow-up strategies for all campuses of Real Life Church.
Facilities Team – Maintenance
To be focused on general and preventative maintenance of all campuses and offices of Real Life Church, and to support both custodial and event management activities when schedule permits.
Undergrounds Coffeehouse Barista
Responsible to embrace and promote the mission and vision and culture of Undergrounds Coffeehouse.