What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is simply a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together once a week to share a meal, have some fun and discuss their faith journey and how they can serve those in need.
Why should I join a Life Group?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a Life Group…
- Would you like to connect with other believers in your neighborhood and experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like your kids to meet and play with other kids in your neighborhood that go to RLC?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the weekend message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like a place to bring your unchurched spouse, child, family member, friend, etc. to meet other followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?
How do I join a Life Group?
Our Life Groups are currently going through a 10-week “Rooted” experience, which unfortunately does not accommodate for new members to join midway through. To find out more about joining our next Rooted experience, CLICK HERE.
Life Groups Pages
No upcoming calendar events were found for this group.
No Life Groups blog posts found for this period.