If you want freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits we encourage you to check out Celebrate Recovery at the Real Life Church Valencia Campus on Friday evenings. This ministry seeks to celebrate God’s healing and redemptive power in our lives through the 8 Recovery Principles Celebrate Recovery is based on.
We invite you to use our ministry to experience change, allow God’s grace to help you solve life’s problems, and allow him to release you from your addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors that have been holding you back from authentic joy in your life.
Real Life Church, Valencia Campus
23841 Newhall Ranch Rd
Valencia, CA 91355
The Purpose of Celebrate Recovery
Celebrate Recovery is a spiritual growth discipleship program designed to help people live a free life devoted to Jesus Christ. It is designed to help broken and hurting people overcome life’s adversities and discover freedom and healing from hurts, habits, and hang ups. CR is for anyone who wants to discover true freedom and experience genuine joy and purpose in life. It truly is a program that anyone and everyone should attend.
Who is Celebrate Recovery For?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
- Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves?
- Do you struggle feeling safe when you are not in control?
- Do you raise your voice to get your way?
- Do you act kind on the outside but bitter on the inside?
- Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Do you struggle with body image?
- Do you ever know the right thing to do but don’t do it?
- Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors such as pornography, drugs or alcohol?
- Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, sexually or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas & abuse?
- Do you ever know that something is wrong but do it anyway?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, welcome to the human race and Celebrate Recovery where you will find a group of fellow strugglers all working to get well. You will discover that you are not alone and when you share your hurt, habit or hang up with anyone at CR, the most common response you will hear is, “Me too.”
CR is a “Me too” kind of place where no perfect people are allowed and all are welcome to participate in a Christ Centered program that heals and sets people free from all hurts, habits and hang ups through the power of Jesus Christ in community with other people.
What About my Children?
We are excited to offer childcare for children under 5 years old and Celebration Place for children 5-13. For more more information, cost, and registration of your children for these programs, please CLICK HERE.
What Should I Expect to Learn at Celebrate Recovery?
We have an archive of our previous large group messages available online if you’d like to get an idea of the type of things you will learn at Celebrate Recovery, or catch up if you happen to miss a week. To listen to or view our previous messages, CLICK HERE.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 661.775.7401.
Giving to Celebrate Recovery
If you would like to give online (via Real Life Church), please CLICK HERE.
Volunteering at CR
If you would like to volunteer with CR, or are an existing volunteer, CLICK HERE for more information.
7:00pm to 9:00pmTue, Jul 28, 2015
7:00pm to 9:00pmThu, Jul 30, 2015
6:00pm to 10:00pmFri, Jul 31, 2015
7:00pm to 9:00pmTue, Aug 4, 2015
7:00pm to 9:00pmThu, Aug 6, 2015