What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is simply a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together once a week to share a meal, have some fun and discuss their faith journey and how they can serve those in need.
Why should I join a Life Group?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a Life Group…
- Would you like to connect with other believers in your neighborhood and experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like your kids to meet and play with other kids in your neighborhood that go to RLC?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the weekend message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like a place to bring your unchurched spouse, child, family member, friend, etc. to meet other followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?
How do I join a Life Group?
To sign up you have two choices…
You can START a new group with some family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. who attend RLC - or maybe don’t even attend church but are willing and open to discussions about God. We will give you all the materials and training necessary to start a new group. Click the “Start a Group” button below, fill in your information and someone from our Life Groups Team will be in touch shortly.
Or, you can JOIN a group and get to know other folks from your area. We do our best to place first-time folks in groups together so everyone starts from the same place. Most groups are a mix of married people, single people, divorced people, couples with kids, couples without kids, and members range in age from 20’s to retired. Click the “Join a Group” button below, fill in your information and someone from our Life Groups Team will be in touch shortly. To see a map of all current Life Groups, click HERE.